Malvern Town' dropped points for the second time in a week on Saturday as they were held to a 2-2 draw at Hereford Lads Club in the Hellenic League Premier Division.

Having come from behind to take a point at Fairford Town the Saturday before, The Hillsiders were again forced to settle for a share of the spoils, this time at 13th placed Lads Club.

Town were twice pegged back in the contest, as goals from Harry Clark and Ben Hayes were cancelled out by Cameron Peters and Jordan Burke with 13 minutes to play.

Hereford manager had Danny Moon sent-off in the second-half for his reaction to some questionable refereeing and Burke also saw red in stoppage time during what was a hotly contested derby.

After a subdued opening 15 minutes, Dave Reynolds dragged his strike wide before moments later seeing another effort off-target.

However, it was Lads Club who thought they led ten minutes later with Kiea Cowley netting but seeing his effort ruled out for off-side.

Malvern then took the lead on the half-hour mark with Matt Turner taking the ball around the goalkeeper before finding Harry Clark.

Hereford players and management were getting frustrated by the referee at this point and in the 51st minute, Jordan Burke received a controversial yellow card to the disgust of Lads Club manager Danny Moon who was also booked for his protest.

That was followed three minutes later when the linesman called over the referee and Moon received his second booking and a red.

It could have got worse for the hosts but Hayes' threatening cross just evaded Turner in the middle.

The equaliser arrived just after the hour when a free-kick was headed down by Jamie Cuthbertson to Peters who head home.

Moments later the hosts thought they had gone ahead but it was again ruled off-side before Town retook the lead.

Keiron Blackburn's goal kick was flicked on to Clarke and he played it back across the face of goal to Hayes who netted.

Blackburn did well to deny Levy Ellis as Malvern looked to hold on but with 13 minutes left on the clock, Hereford once more levelled matters through Burke's powerful header from a set-piece.

Burke then saw red for his challenge late on but it did not prove costly as the game ended all square.