WEST Mercia Police are advising the public to report non-urgent queries online due to a high volume of calls.

In an emergency, West Mercia Police advise the public to call 999, but if the query is not urgent, you can call 101 or report incidents online.

A spokesperson said: "We are currently experiencing a high volume of 999 and 101 calls, resulting in long wait times.

"If your call is not urgent, please report online."

To report a crime, use the online 'Tell Us About' form on the West Mercia Police website.

Alternatively, you can contact Crimestoppers anonymously by calling 0800 555 111.