Fire crews attended a flooded kitchen in Malvern yesterday (Wednesday, December 13).

A Hereford & Worcester Fire and Rescue Service crew from Ledbury Fire Station was called at 9.52pm to flooding of internal electrics at a property in Brockhill Road, Malvern.

A connector on the hot water system had failed resulting in flooding to the kitchen.

Hot water was isolated by fire service personnel with the homeowner contacting a plumber.

Efforts were made to remove water from the kitchen. There were no casualties and no other emergency services attended.