A CARBON monoxide alarm caused firefighters to be called to an address in Malvern.

But crews said they could find no sign of heat, smoke or carbon monoxide at the property.

“A Hereford & Worcester Fire and Rescue Service crew from Malvern Fire Station was called to Nightingale Road in Malvern at 3.44pm on October 29 after the activation of a carbon monoxide alarm,” a fire service spokesperson said.

“There was no sign of heat or smoke or carbon monoxide at the property but Cadent capped off the gas supply.

“There were no casualties and no other emergency services attended. The incident was marked as pending closure at 7.12pm.”