A MAN has admitted possession of a knife in a public place, stealing, and possessing a class A drug.

Another thief, and a drink driver, were among those also facing justice at Worcester Magistrates Court.

Kyle Francis, of Wylds Lane, admitted stealing knives, to the value of £66, from Wilko in High Street, Worcester on October 13, and Francis pleaded guilty to taking grooming products, worth £80 from the same store on September 29.

The 22-year-old also admitted having a lock knife in Wylds Lane, on October 13, and on the same day having in his possession a quantity of methadone, a controlled class A drug.

Francis was given a community order, with a six month drug rehabilitation requirement, and was told he could not enter Wilko for six months.

Francis was ordered to pay £146 compensation to Wilko, which has to be paid by December 14.

Meanwhile Richard Kupfer admitted stealing washing liquids, valued at £24.03 from Spa in Droitwich on October 16.

The 29-year-old also admitted taking 45 pouches of baby food, to the value of £72, belonging to Co-Op in Worcester on October 22.

READ MORE: Doctor who failed to give details to Droitwich police is fined £1,000

READ MORE: Worcester drink driver had child in car

Appearing at the court on November 12 magistrates gave Kupfer, of Old Meadows, Whittington, a 12 month conditional discharge.

Kupfer was ordered to pay compensation of £24.03, a victim surcharge of £22 and costs of £80.

The total £126.03, was to be paid at a rate of £30 per month starting December 14.

And also at the court on the same day Tyler Attwood, of Honeymans Gardens, Droitwich, admitted drink driving.

The court heard the 24-year-old was stopped by police after driving a Ford Focus in Dalegarth Court, Worcester on October 23, when he had 47mcg of alcohol in 100ml of breath, above the legal limit of 35mcg.

Attwood was fined £233, was ordered to pay a victim surcharge of £34 and costs of £135, and given 10 penalty points.

An offer to pay the full amount, £402, at a rate of £60 starting in December was accepted by magistrates.

The court heard the offence breached a 12 month conditional discharge imposed on July 20 for an assault - but magistrates chose to take no further action.