Coberley Close, Worcester


Guide price

  • Bedrooms: 2
Chain-free two bedroom detached bungalow in a cul-de-sac location in WR4 for £135,000. The two bedroom bungalow offers buyers, entrance hall, shower room, kitchen, lounge/diner, two driveways and garden. The property is offered on a shared ownership basis owning a 75% share , with a staircasing option available to purchase the other 25% terms and conditions apply, please contact the Property Centre for more information on this great opportunity We are open 7 days a week, contact The Property Centre on 01905 22222 to arrange a viewing Age Restrictions apply Over 55's only 75% Shared Ownership- 25% share costs just £16.44pcm

Entrance Hall

Via wood grain effect double glazed front door, night storage heater, airing cupboard, storage cupboard, ceiling light point, doors to all rooms.


9'8 x 12'5 (2.95m x 3.78m)

Wood grain effect double glazed patio doors to rear garden, telephone point, television point, night storage heater, ceiling light point.


10'2 x 6'6 (3.10m x 1.98m)

Wood grain effect double glazed window to front aspect, range of eye level and base storage units with work surfaces over, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink drainer unit, cooker point, further appliance space, electric panel heater, ceiling light point.

Bedroom One

13'2 x 9'9 (4.01m x 2.97m)

Wood grain effect double glazed window to front aspect, night storage heater, telephone point, ceiling light point.

Bedroom Two

6'7 x 10'3 (2.01m x 3.12m)

Wood grain effect double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light point.


Wood grain effect double glazed window to side aspect, shower with low level shower screen enclosure, pedestal wash hand basin, low level W.C., extractor fan, fully tiled walls, ceiling light point.

Front Of Property

Driveway to side providing off road parking, paved area to front, secure shed which can provide storage and charging for an electric scooter, partly enclosed by timber panel fencing.

Rear Of Property

Low maintenance garden laid to paving, pedestrian gated side access, enclosed by timber panel fencing.


From The Property Centre turn right on to B4637 / Tolladine Road, turn left on to Tolladine Road, bear left on to Windermere Drive, turn right on to Cranham Drive, turn left on to Cleeve Drive, turn left on to Sheepscombe Drive, and then immediately turn right on to Coberley Close and the property can be identified by the agents For Sale sign.

Tenure - Leasehold

Date Particulars Created 05.02.19

Agents Note

Should your offer be accepted in line with The Money Laundering Regulations 2007 we are duty bound to carry out due diligence on all of our clients to confirm their identity. Rather than traditional methods in which you would have to produce multiple utility bills and a photographic ID we use an electronic verification system. This system allows us to verify you from basic details using electronic data, however it is not a credit check of any kind so will have no effect on you or your credit history. You understand that we will undertake a search with Experian for the purposes of verifying your identity. To do so Experian may check the details you supply against any particulars on any database (public or otherwise) to which they have access. They may also use your details in the future to assist other companies for verification purposes. A record of the search will be retained.

RESIDENTIAL SALES - DISCLAIMER NOTICE: Appliances such as radiators, heaters, boilers, fixtures or utilities (gas, water, electricity) which may have been mentioned in these details have not been tested and no guarantee can be given that they are suitable or in working order. We cannot guarantee that building regulations or planning permission has been approved and would recommend that prospective purchasers should make their own independent enquiries on these matters. All measurements are approximate.

RESIDENTIAL LETTINGS AGENTS NOTE: Please note that additional fees from £300.00 will apply depending on the number of applicants. A calculation will be provided prior to payment of any holding fee. Further details can be found at

Marketed by Arrange viewing 01905 813776

The Property Centre - Worcester

292 Tolladine Road, Worcester

See all properties from this agent

Send me homes like this by email

Malvern Gazette