Tumble dryer fire in Malvern

Malvern Gazette: Tumble dryer fire in Malvern Tumble dryer fire in Malvern

A TUMBLE dryer caught fire in Holywell Road, Malvern, at about 5.30pm this evening.

Firefighters were called to the house but found the fire was out before they arrived and moved the machine outside to allow it to ventilate.

Comments (2)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

8:30pm Fri 25 Apr 14

New Kid on the Block says...

Slow news day?
Slow news day? New Kid on the Block
  • Score: 0

1:04am Sat 26 Apr 14

Jabbadad says...

Hot News though.
And perhaps it might just jog us all not to leave Tumble Driers or Washing Machines unattended, particularly leaving the house to go to work etc. Just Ask the Fire Brigade.
Hot News though. And perhaps it might just jog us all not to leave Tumble Driers or Washing Machines unattended, particularly leaving the house to go to work etc. Just Ask the Fire Brigade. Jabbadad
  • Score: 3

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree