Firefighters tackle blaze in kitchen of Malvern home

Malvern Gazette: Fire in Malvern kitchen Fire in Malvern kitchen

FIREFIGHTERS were called to a fire in a kitchen in The Glade, Malvern, at about 10.20pm last night (Monday, April 1).

By the time the crew arrived the fire had been put out and the building was fully ventilated.

No one was hurt.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree