Chimney fire extinguished

Malvern Gazette: Chimney fire extinguished Chimney fire extinguished

FIRE crews from Worcester and Bromyard were called out at 7.13pm last night to a property at Whitbourne, where a chimney had caught fire.

The crews used a hose reel jet and rods to put out the fire.


Comments are closed on this article.


About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree