Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting MG NEWS to 80360 or e-mail us
Man suffers smoke inhalation in flat fire
11:02am Friday 24th January 2014 in News
FIREFIGHTERS were called to tackle an early morning flat fire in Malvern.
Two crews from Malvern were called just before 6am today (January 24) to the blaze in a ground floor flat in Worcester Road.
A man was taken to Worcestershire Royal Hospital suffering with smoke inhalation by West Midlands Ambulance Service.
Fire crews left the scene at 7.15am.