Woodburner causes chimney fire near Malvern

Malvern Gazette: Woodburner causes chimney fire near Malvern Woodburner causes chimney fire near Malvern

A WOODEN beam in a chimney at a house in Castlemorton, near Malvern, caught fire this morning.

Firefighters from Malvern and Upton were called to the fire caused by a woodburner at the house in Drugger’s End Lane at about 9.30am.

They cut away the wooden beam before a search and rescue team from Droitwich reinforced the chimney to ensure it was structurally safe.

No one was hurt and the only damage caused was to the interior of the chimney.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree