Power cable in Upton cut after rain causes it to spark

Malvern Gazette: Power cable in Upton cut after rain causes it to spark Power cable in Upton cut after rain causes it to spark

A POWER cable in Upton Marina had to be cut after rain caused it to spark last night.

Firefighters were called to the area at about 12.30am this morning and called for help from engineers from Western Power Distribution, who isolated the supply by cutting the cable.

No homes or businesses lost power as a result.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree