"Ebola vaccine is 'potential game-changer'," says BBC News, while the Daily Mail cites a "100% effective jab" for the disease. These headlines stem from early results of a trial investigating the effects of an Ebola...
- Hiding HIV virus 'flushed out' by skin cancer drug
- Summer treasure hunts
- Parents struggle to feed kids
- New 'iClusters' identify five subtypes of prostate cancer
- 11 annoying things you will miss
Buy & Sell
Mobility Scooter 5 years old. Hardly used. VGC - must be seen. £2,500 new, will sell for £550. Tel: 07580 385785
- Antiques and collectables (32)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (13)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (56)
- Clothing (15)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (13)
- Furniture and furnishings (37)
- Gardening and Outdoors (21)
- Household and DIY (48)
- Miscellaneous (41)
- Outdoor pursuits (31)
- Pets (26)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (12)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - Julie Carter
CARTER Julie Peacefully on July 20th, 2015, aged 78 years. Much loved wife of Eric, mother to
Marriages - Melissa and Darren Doe and Moore
DOE MOORE Melissa and Darren Congratulations Mel and Darren on your Marriage. All our love and
Births - Nicola and Mitch Grubb Preedy
GRUBB - PREEDY Nicola and Mitch Congratulations Nicola, Mitch and Isla on the Birth of your
Birthdays - Caitlin McCann
McCANN Caitlin Happy 12th Birthday on March 21st. Love from Mum and Dad. xx