"Women who lead a sedentary lifestyle have faster-ageing cells than those who exercise every day," BBC News reports. This research looked at telomeres – often likened to the caps at the end of shoelaces…
- A third of adults treated for asthma 'may not have the disease'
- Eating disorders in middle-aged women 'common'
- Can colic really be cured by acupuncture?
Buy & Sell
- Art and crafts (11)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (8)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (38)
- Clothing (5)
- Furniture and furnishings (23)
- Gardening and Outdoors (21)
- Household and DIY (36)
- Miscellaneous (14)
- Office equipment (3)
- Outdoor pursuits (8)
- Photography, camcorders and telephones (10)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (13)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.