Coping with bereavement is one of life's major challenges. As adults the death of someone close to us can rock the foundations that hold our lives together, leaving us feeling desperately sad, lost and abandoned. What is especially difficult is having to cope with a bereavement when you are a parent because not only do you have to deal with your own personal loss but you must also help your child through a distressing and difficult time.
- Female lung cancer deaths 'may outstrip breast cancer' in 2015
- Media dementia scare over hay fever and sleep drugs
- People with autism have 'unique' brain patterns
- Brown fat may protect against diabetes and obesity
- Introducing a new pet into the family
- Celebrate Burns Night
Buy & Sell
BOYS RED BIKE 6-9 YRS APOLLO RED BICYCLE , EXCOND AGE 6 -9 yrs £19.99 TEL 01905827073, 07888755538
- Antiques and collectables (5)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (23)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (68)
- Clothing (30)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (25)
- Furniture and furnishings (57)
- Household and DIY (28)
- Miscellaneous (34)
- Outdoor pursuits (9)
- Pets (6)
- Photography, camcorders and telephones (9)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (13)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - James Cooper
COOPER James Passed away peacefully at St Richard's Hospice on January 5th, 2015. Beloved
Birthdays - Jamie Halford
HALFORD Jamie Happy 18th Birthday. Lots of love Mum, Dad, Jack, Katie and Ryan xx
Marriages - Zoe Michelle & Brad Fastizwski Williams
FASTIZWSKI WILLIAMS Zoe Michelle and Brad Congratulations Zoe and Brad on your Engagement. Love
Births - Melissa and James Meek
MEEK Melissa and James Congratulations on the Birth of your baby daughter Ayda. A little sister